For 2017: dues are $200 per year and one-time initiation fee is $200.
Step 1: (can be in any order)
• Applicant(s) must attend a club event or meeting
• Applicant(s) sends completed application with dues and initiation fee to Treasurer.
• Treasurer notifies Vice Commodore of application and emails a copy
• Vice Commodore emails a copy of the application to the Membership Committee
• Member of the Membership Committee interviews applicant(s) in person or by phone
• Membership Committee receives interview and approves sending to membership
• A summary of the interview is sent to the membership to introduce the applicant(s)
• Membership has 7 days for questions and comment
• After 7 days, the Vice Commodore forwards applicants to the Board for a vote of approval
• After vote, the Secretary sends a welcome letter and membership cards
Membership application below includes information on dues and initiation fee. For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017-Membership-Application (MS Word)