Are you ready for a fun filled 2023? Under the able guidance of Commodore Jim Gorski, plans for our Club's upcoming 2023 events have been sketched out as follows.
- January TBD (either 3rd or 4th Saturday night): Kick off the new year with the Change of Watch ("COW") dinner honoring the change from one Commodore to the next.
- February 25th: A special night of wine tasting, chocolates, socializing and a Silent Auction to benefit our Scholarship Fund. Begin thinking what you might donate to the benefit of fellow members and our fundraising efforts.
- March 18th: Our Club's St. Paddy's Irish Potluck event.
- April 15th: Both Tax Day and scheduled Coast Guard Auxiliary Safety Inspections at Port Ludlow, Port Hadlock and Port Townsend Marinas. In the late afternoon, Club members will gather for a social hour and Chowder dinner (in lieu of the Chili Cook-Off).
- April 29th 1-4 PM: "Open Boat" in Port Ludlow - a time for members who are moored at Port Ludlow or who wish to bring their boat there, to put out the welcome mat to our club members with wine and snacks.
- May 5-6th: Celebrate Opening Day of Boating Season with a dinner on the 5th and Parade and Pizza on the 6th.
- Over the summer: Members are encouraged to take advantage of our clubhouse facilities for informal gatherings as may be advertised by fellow members on the PTYC website.
- September 12th: Regular meetings reconvene with our Soup and Salad Potluck.
- September 30th: Planning session for 2024 Cruises and Events.
- October 14th: 2023 Annual Garage Sale fundraiser for the Scholarship Fund.
- November 11th: Carl Sidle Memorial Crab Feed dinner; mark your calendars now as this is an event that sells out quickly!
- December 16th: Holiday Celebration and White Elephant Gift Exchange ~ always a fun way to wrap up the year.
Watch for additional details in the Baggywrinkle newsletter and here on the website as they are identified. Each event will include online registration, as well as opportunities to volunteer to help produce these many fun activities!